|Size (L x W x H)||90 cm x 25 cm x 145 cm|
- Keyboard : Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard Ⅱ (Key Surface Finish: Simulated ebony and ivory keys)
- Number of Keys : 88
- Touch Response : 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source : Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR
- Maximum Polyphony : 192
- Number of Tones : 22
- Built-in Songs : 60
- Demonstration Songs : Song Expansion (User Songs): 10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 90 KB / song
- Lesson Function : Part on/off (Part Select: Right hand, Left hand)
- Recorder : [MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks 1 song, Approximately 5,000 notes total, Real-time recording
- Pedal : 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto) Half-Damper Pedal Operation: Yes
- Speaker : 12 cm x 2, 2-Speaker
- Amplifiers : 8 W + 8 W
- Power Supply : [AC Adaptor] AD-E12150LW (DC 12V)
- Power consumption : 18W
- Dimensions : 1,417 x 432 x 821 mm (w/o music stand)
- Weight : 36.6 kg
- Color : Black
- Acoustic Simulator : Hammer Response, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise
- Effects : Reverb (4 types) Chorus (4 types) Brilliance (-3 ~ 0 ~ +3) DSP (Preset for some tones)
- Layer/Split : Yes
- Octave Shift : -2 octaves ~ 0 ~ +2 octaves
- Transpose : -12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones
- Tuning Control : A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
- Scales : Equal temperament + 16 variations
- Metronome : 0 to 9 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
- Concert Play : 10 songs, Playback Mode: LISTEN, LESSON, PLAY, Controller: START, STOP
- Headphone mode : 2 (Stereo standard) multi-use OUTPUT terminal
- Duet Mode : Yes
- Others :
- ・Auto Power Off
- ・Slide-type keyboard cover
- USB port : Type B
- Connector for 3-pedal unit : Yes
- PHONES/OUTPUT : 2 (Stereo standard jack) multi-use OUTPUT terminal
- Connection to App : Yes (Chordana Play for Piano)
- MIDI : Yes (Using the USB port)
- Built-in Songs : -
- Nocturne Op.9-2
- Fantaisie-Impromptu Op.66
- Étude Op.10-3 "Chanson de l'adieu"
- Étude Op.10-5 "Black Keys"
- Étude Op.10-12 "Revolutionary"
- Étude Op.25-9 "Butterflies"
- Prélude Op.28-7
- Valse Op.64-1 "Petit Chien"
- Valse Op.64-2
- Moments Musicaux 3
- Impromptu Op.90-2
- Marche Militaire 1 (Duet)
- Frühlingslied [Lieder Ohne Worte Heft 5]
- Fröhlicher Landmann [Album für die Jugend]
- Von fremden Ländern und Menschen [Kinderszenen]
- Träumerei [Kinderszenen]
- Menuet BWV Anh.114 [Clavierbüchlein der Anna Magdalena Bach]
- Inventio 1 BWV 772
- Inventio 8 BWV 779
- Inventio 13 BWV 784
- Praeludium 1 BWV 846 [Das Wohltemperierte Klavier 1]
- Le Coucou
- Sonatina Op.36-1 1st Mov.
- Sonatine Op.20-1 1st Mov.
- Sonate K.545 1st Mov.
- Sonate K.331 3rd Mov. "Turkish March"
- Rondo K.485
- Für Elise
- Marcia alla Turca
- Sonate Op.13 "Pathëtique" 1st Mov.
- Sonate Op.13 "Pathëtique" 2nd Mov.
- Sonate Op.13 "Pathëtique" 3rd Mov.
- Sonate Op.27-2 "Moonlight" 1st Mov.
- Rhapsodie 2
- Waltz Op.39-15 (Duet)
- Liebesträume 3
- La Prière d'une Vierge
- Csikos Post
- Humoresque Op.101-7
- Melodie [Lyrische Stücke Heft 2]
- Sicilienne Op.78
- Berceuse [Dolly] (Duet)
- Arabesque 1
- La Fille aux Cheveux de Lin [Préludes]
- Passepied [Suite bergamasque]
- Gymnopédie 1
- Je Te Veux
- Salut d'Amour
- The Entertainer
- Maple Leaf Rag
- L'arabesque [25 Etüden Op.100]
- La Styrienne [25 Etüden Op.100]
- Ave Maria [25 Etüden Op.100]
- Le retour [25 Etüden Op.100]
- La chevaleresque [25 Etüden Op.100]
- No.13 [Études de Mécanisme Op.849]
- No.26 [Études de Mécanisme Op.849]
Unprecedented Natural Reproduction of the Rich Expressive Power and Resonance of an Acoustic Piano
Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source
The characteristics of CASIO’s newly developed Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR*Sound Source reflect thorough attention to detail in expressing the rich, resonating tones inherent to the piano. The capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality. The temporal changes in tone that create sound you would expect only from a piano, beginning with the initial sound and leading into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanishes, are reproduced naturally.
*AiR = Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator
Selection between 2 legendary grand piano sounds
The installed sounds of two world-renowned grand pianos are separately selectable, depending on the genre of the music being played and the performance environment.
A superior instrument for powerful, richly reverberating performances. It reproduces classic grand piano sounds across the range from soft, delicate tones to strong, powerful tones, depending on the weight of the keystrokes.
This is the right choice for bright, luxuriant performances. It makes its presence felt with crisp, straightforward sound, even when being played in a band. Its tonality is ideally suited to jazz and pop music.
Natural Playing Feel Approaching That of a Grand Piano Firm Touch That Converts the Player’s Thoughts into Sound
Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, with a grand piano’s unique sounding timing
The difference between the sound structures of a grand piano and a digital piano appears as a difference in timing, from the moment the instrument is played until the sound is audible. The new Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II responds by incorporating a system with three sensors that detect touches of the keys sequentially.
Simulated ebony and ivory keys with optimal fingertip fit for playing ease
The Simulated ebony and ivory keys offers the luxurious feel and texture as well as the smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard. The minutely detailed crimp surface finish inhibits finger slippage due to sweat and gives the sensation of a perfect fingertip fit, even when playing for extended periods.
An unprecedented evolution of the digital piano
Damper Resonance achieving a more naturally beautiful resonance than a pedal
The deep, beautiful resonance resulting from the use of a damper pedal is also reproduced naturally by a stereo resonance simulator installed on all 88 keys, an approach that differs from conventional simulated reproduction employing effect processing. The attention to detail goes so far as to simulate the resonance created by the lifting of the dampers themselves when the pedal is pressed.
High-quality audio data recordings of 10 live orchestra performances are installed. Pianists can play along with the recordings and enjoy the feeling of participating in a magnificent performance.
- 22 high-quality tones including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- Connection to App (Chordana Play for Piano Special Site)
- Lesson feature using 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user loaded songs
- Duet Mode enabling two people to play in the same range
- MIDI Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes total
- GRAND PIANO 1 button, GRAND PIANO 2 button
- Slide-type keyboard cover
- Auto Power Off
We Ship to whole of Malaysia! Kami akan membantu pengaturan penghantaran!
FREE Shipping Peninsular (Semenanjung Malaysia)
Please Visit Our Showroom At:
Emusic Group SDN BHD
103, Jalan Mutiara Emas 2A, Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru
Sales Hotline : 017-882 2113
Monday to Sunday : 11am-8pm
-Cash/Credit Card: Self Collect in our shop
-Bank Transfer: CIMB
-Installment Plan Available (Maybank and CIMB)
Shipping Method: Express Shipping Courier Service (Pos laju or Gdex)
Cost: Charges depending on Location and Weight of Item
Shipping Arrival Time: (Air Shipping 1-3 Working days throughout Malaysia)
(Sea Shipping 2 Weeks arrival Sabah and Sarawak)
Shipping Reference: E Tracking Through Courier Service Website
Warranty: By Manufacturer
Arrival: Guaranteed Arrival!
- Digital Piano *1
- Piano Bench *1
- Power Adaptor *1
- Headphone *1
- Audio Adaptor *1
- Original Stand *1
- Music Book Clip *1
- Cleaning Cloth *1
- Polisher *1